Thank you for checking out our Job Opportunities page.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have any staff vacancies but please do regularly check in with us.
As an employer, we are values-based and driven and we:
- Hold Investors in People at Gold Standard which is testament to our positive and inclusive approaches to supporting our people
- Offer excellent annual leave entitlement, which commences at 31 days (inclusive of bank holidays) and increases to 43 days after 5 years of service
- Have a work life balance policy which enables us to better support our team and their individual needs
- Undertake Team Away Days annually
- Provide excellent training and development opportunities
- Encourage you to join a free buffet lunch with all staff and Board of Directors on a quarterly basis
- Allow ‘Dress Down Fridays’ for a casual day to stick your jeans on
- Provide a friendly, welcoming and supportive team for you to work within, and we
- Positively welcome applications from people living with a long term health condition or disability.
We are confident you will enjoy working as a member of the disAbility Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Team.