We provide impartial information, advice and support to:
- Parents / carers of a child or young person (aged 0–25) with a special educational need or disability
- Children and young people aged 25 or under who have a special educational need or disability
- People working with children and young people with a special educational need or disability.
Our service is confidential, independent and free.
Our aims are:
- To empower children, young people and parents / carers of children with special educational needs or disability by ensuring they have the information, confidence and support needed to make informed decisions
- To provide impartial and accurate information and support
- To encourage good working relationships between parent / carers, children, young people, education providers, the local authority and other agencies
- To support schools and other agencies to continue to develop good working practices in relation to SEND.